1. The Aljunied-Hougang Town Council (“AHTC”) submitted to the Housing and Development Board (”HDB”) on 15 September 2016 the sixth monthly progress report issued by KPMG to AHTC. This report was issued in accordance with the Court of Appeal judgment in Attorney General vs. AHPETC (Civil Appeal No. 114 of 2015)(“the Judgment”).
2. AHTC has made this report accessible in full. (click here for the full report)
3. Some key matters identified by KPMG are as follows:
• AHTC reports that it has made satisfactory progress in remediating its temporary clearing accounts; and
• AHTC has completed the User Acceptance Tests on its Service & Conservancy Charges (S&CC) arrears reports. KPMG has also tested AHTC’s review process for the accuracy of the July 2016 S&CC report.
4. Separately, AHTC is working with KPMG to complete the work for the Past Payments review report by end of the month.
ALJUNIED-HOUGANG TOWN COUNCIL
15 September 2016