About the Town Council
The Town Council manages HDB estates in Aljunied GRC, which includes Bedok Reservoir-Punggol, Eunos, Kaki Bukit, Paya Lebar, Serangoon Divisions, and Hougang SMC. More than 50,000 dwelling units, shops and hawker stalls come under our purview.
To serve our residents well, there is a team of about 100 dedicated professionals in Estate Management, Admin, Finance, IT, Human Resource, Tender & Contracts and Public Relations. At the core of the management is a holistic team of elected members and Town Councillors who are professionals and community leaders with a wide range of experiences and competencies. They come together to form committees to oversee matters in the Town Council operations. Under their leadership, the Town Council strives to maintain service standards at the highest level possible.
- A town of thoughtful and caring residents living in a pleasant environment.
- To put in our best efforts to create a fresh, clean and healthy living environment.
- To cultivate an environment conducive for vibrancy, synergy and camaraderie among residents regardless of race, language and religion.
- To promote goodwill, social cohesion and to build a strong community spirit.
- Commitment to serve to the best of our ability.
- Professionalism in carrying out our duties.
- Integrity and Incorruptibility in our work.
- Teamwork within the Town Council and with external agencies to achieve the common goal of serving residents.