Conditions for Go Green Go GIRO
- The ‘Go Green Go GIRO’ Quarterly Draw (“Quarterly Draw”) is applicable to all residents residing in Aljunied-Hougang Town.
- There is a total of FOUR (4) Quarterly Draws over the period of 01 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
2.1 Draw periods are as follows:-
2.1.1 First Quarterly Draw (01 Jan – 31 Mar 2018): First Week April 2018
2.1.2 Second Quarterly Draw (01 Apr – 30 Jun 2018): First Week July 2018
2.1.3 Third Quarterly Draw (01 Jul – 30 Sep 2018): First Week October 2018
2.1.4 Fourth Quarterly Draw (01 Oct – 31 Dec 2018): First Week January 2019
- Participants must not be in arrears and/or on instalment plans to qualify for the Quarterly Draw.
- Participants who sign up for e-services are entitled to one (1)chance for each month they remain subscribed, up to THREE (3) chances till the next Quarterly Draw. E.g.: If a resident signs up for e-services in the month of February 2018 and stays subscribed, he is eligible to participate starting from the First Quarterly Draw and receives two chances for the months of February and March 2018 in total.
4.1 If a participant cancels his sign-up for e-services and then signs up again in the same month, he is only entitled one (1) chance for that month.
4.2 If a participant cancels his sign-up for e-services permanently, he is entitled to his chance(s) accumulated for that Quarterly Draw period.
- Participants who sign up for OR are already on an S&CC recurring bill payment mode (i.e. GIRO or RCCS) are entitled to one (1) chance for each month a successful deduction is made, up to THREE (3) chances till the next Quarterly Draw.
5.1 Participants who sign up for recurring bill payment mode from 01 January 2018 to 31 December 2018 should take note that the processing time takes about 1-2 months. During this period, participants will not be awarded the chance(s) for the Quarterly Draw.
5.2 If a participant cancels his sign-up for recurring bill payment, he is entitled to his chance(s) accumulated for that Quarterly Draw period.
- Participants who are on e-services AND recurring bill payment mode are entitled to accumulate their chances (as stipulated in clause 4 and 5 of these conditions), up to SIX (6) chances till the next Quarterly Draw.
- Households of town councillors and employees of Aljunied-Hougang Town Council are NOTeligible to participate in the Quarterly Draw.
Quarterly Draw Mechanics
- During the aforementioned draw period stipulated in Clause 2.1, winners will be randomly picked from the pool of eligible participants.
Quarterly Draw Prize
- Each winner will receive $50 which will be credited into their S&CC account in the month of the Draw.
- All winners will be notified by post and/or by telephone after every draw period.
- Aljunied-Hougang Town Council’s decisions on the Quarterly Draw and the winners shall be final. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Quarterly Draw and any participant’s entitlement to the S&CC rebates shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of Aljunied-Hougang Town Council.
- Aljunied-Hougang Town Council reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Quarterly Draw and continued use of AHTC’s e-services and Recurring Payment mode will constitute acceptance of these conditions and any amendments thereof.
- Participation in this Quarterly Draw will constitute consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in publicity materials, in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act (https://www.ahtc.sg/privacy-policy/).