eLink@AHTC is a free smartphone application (app) by the Town Council.
The app enables residents to conveniently:
- Submit feedback on-the-go
- Report estate maintenance issues (with the function of attaching a photo to accompany the feedback)
- View the previous feedback cases submitted by themselves
- Find out who is their Member of Parliament (MP) by keying in their Postal Code
- Find out when is the Meet-the-People Session (MPS) held
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to using the eLink app: eLink guide
Residents who are not using an iPhone or Android Phone can still contact the Town Council by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), online feedback form or phone (6744-1033).